Start Again(?) Start Again(?)

The very beggining is painfully repetitive and it never turns into anything : (
Since it was labeled "Ambient" I was hoping to hear a little more.

Is this a (WIP)? (Work in progress)

The description, "...." kind of leads me to believe this was mostly "randomness" put together

Metastable-Steve responds:

Okay.

Intentions }6{ Intentions }6{

It definitely sounds like something you'd hear playing a video game. It's not bad. Keep it up ^^

SiXWiNGS responds:

So like over a year later I notice I have reviews! O_o
Thanks!! I haven't really recorded much more, but I plan on starting back up again.

Falling Skies Falling Skies

I really enjoyed the beginning and the build-up to the first drum break. It's very smooth and it transitions nicely. To me, everything was put together quite nicely!

4/5
9/10

ShiftingConix responds:

Thank you very much! It's very much appreciated :)

Tristan - Ailleurs/Ici Tristan - Ailleurs/Ici

The guitar, it sounds slightly distorted and makes the entire track a little edgy. I don't know if you intended to make it that way but it's distracting. I liked the supporting cello sounds though. I feel if you could just fix the guitar it'd give it a much more ambient feel : )

Tristanus responds:

Thanks for your review : )

I wanted the guitar to sound a bit distorted, as you said. It probably comes from my interest for post-hardcore and post-rock soundings. I won't register this one again, but i'll keep your point in mind for my next ones.
I'm glad you liked the cello sound. I'ts not easy to make it sound "natural", because of the amp settings.

Conspiracy Conspiracy

This is amazing! I love everything about it, especially the percussion. I LOVE the drums!!
I actually felt chills running down my back listening to this : ))

Favorited!!
5/5 :D

KatMaestro responds:

Thanks a lot. I don't think I could ever make something this nice again... we'll see...

-API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB) -API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB)

The only reason I'm voting 6 is because this is the exact drum cadence ParagonX9 used for Zero Gravity. (Except, in a slightly higher pitch) I was expecting to hear something a little more original. In all, I think if you used an original drum beat and made it longer, it would be great.

Burning Home Burning Home

It's very pretty :D (I hear a wonderful start to a beautiful song!)
There seems to be an echo stemming from the main piano melody. (It may just be because I'm listening to it through headphones)
It could be a little longer, although I'll be lenient since this is your first song, right?

Great job!

Sonic Change Orch Sonic Change Orch

I love the build-up especially at 1:00. The climax reminds me of something along the lines of the movie, "Signs". It's nice, I just wish the entire piece was a little longer. I think this could've been turned into something grand!

5/5
9/10

Bspendlove responds:

Thank you! :)

I will check that movie out! and I totally agree, the piece is quite short! I will be getting back onto this piece to make it longer! thanks for listening and commenting!

Video Game Draft Video Game Draft

I'm sorry but I couldn't help but sing the Spiderman theme song while listening :P It's a nice tune but that's all I can think about : )

hurry short hero hurry short hero

It's not bad for your first loop : ) It's very catchy and nicely arranged. The only problem is it doesn't sound like it's been mastered at all. Look into it, other than that, GREAT JOB!

8/10